3. Viking Odin
This was our first experience on a Viking Long ship . It was truly a great experience and the upgrades over the regular ships is great. I sure that in no time all the ships with be long ships. The meals and the service has really improved or our previous cruise 6 years ago on Viking. I wished we had paid more attention to the bus rides that we were gong to have as it can as a surprise to us and that maybe partly because we did not get our tour information three weeks in advance as it should be. The shore excursions were all very good but a couple of them could of had more detail in the places we visited. For example we did not get to see enough of Nurnberg as it s such and important place in history. I suppose that this these trips are to tweek your interest and cause to want to return and see more. We appreciated the addition of the head sets for touring they were a real plus. The cabins were nice size with a larger TV than before and the fact that you could use 110 or 220 power was a great plus. We will no doubt be back

Prague To Paris

Viking Odin Cruise Review by 4728Bruce

We will no doubt be back
4728Bruce’s Full Rating Summary