3. Quantum of the Seas
Sailed the maiden Voyage of QUANTUM and enjoyed the trip overall. The seas were quite rough through most of the cruise with winds reaching up to 90 MPH on some days (and nights). There were quite a few seasick passengers and crew, but by wearing the elastic wristbands we were able to avoid discomfort. The Quantum preformed admirably and took the rough seas with ease (seas were over 25 feet) with a minimum of pitch and roll. Embarkation was not pleasant, although I made a pain of myself and got the attention of customer service and was whisked into the ship in 30 minutes. It was very confused at the pier (so much so that RC gave everyone a $300.00 cabin credit) We had our "SETSAIL" PASS all pre-done with pics and everything, but there was no direction or announcements so everyone went every which way. Once on the ship we found our balcony cabin on Deck 10 roomy and comfortable. The bathroom was large with a good size shower and amenities. Entertainment was above board with Momma Mia and a night with Earl Turner. The ship was beautiful, the crew good (although sometimes they seemed lost), the food excellent, but the internet and drink packages much too expensive. (The internet and wifi didn't work as advertised so all money to purchase this option was refunded).. What was complicated? You had to book your restaurants in advance on the internet. Some passengers waited until they were on board and then showed up any old time they pleased. The lines were long and no one cared until you made some noise. Shows and special attractions also had to be booked ahead of time. Why, are they making things so difficult? I booked a cruise so I wouldn't be bothered, now I have more chores to do. I hope they go back to just assigning tables with early and late dining and simplify this mess. Disembarkation was no better. It took two hours to finally get off the ship, with another 1700 passengers to go at 10:30 AM. With all this we would sail this wonderful ship again. Now that we know the ropes it should be easier to navigate the troubles. Royal Caribbean has a great ship here, they just need to adjsut some bugs and get it running properly.

Why did they make it more complicated?

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by marcel39

marcel39’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas price drops

Cabin 10..
Roomy cabin, with large bathroom and amenities. Friendly and efficient attendant who kept the room spotless and brought us ice twice a day. We were able to use the balcony 4 days of the voyage, but because of rough seas, access was limited. Very quiet, no noise from other rooms or halways.
  Quantum of the Seas Deck Plans