3. Carnival Paradise
This was my first cruise and it was such a memorable experience. I was pleasantly surprised at how roomy my stateroom was and how extremely attentive and friendly the staff was (and I mean the ENTIRE staff was extremely professional, fun, and courteous). Steven, Hugo, "Fluffy", and Eric were all so genuine and hilarious, they made my first cruise so much fun with so many laughs. Sergio & Fanny were our servers for dinner and they were so kind, funny, and very attentive (Sergio is the BEST!). The food is surprisingly delicious and each menu for dinner has something for everyone. There are many different activities including trivia and "game shows" that are a great time. Carnival Quest was absolutely hilarious and left me in tears from laughing so hard, although not recommended for those who are easily offended, definitely an 18+ event! Overall, I highly recommend this cruise for anyone. I will definitely be sailing again!

AMAZING

emsmith175’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A U72
Very spacious, plenty of room for storage and baggage. The bathroom was surprisingly spacious as well. The Stateroom steward (mine was Dadan) was highly professional and so kind, my room was always kept clean and he would come in and straighten up for us whenever we would leave the room! I would leave out things like my Macbook, wallet, cell phone, and purse, and he always set it aside in a safe place for me. Very trustworthy and courteous!
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• ATV Adventure
    Irving and Mario were our guides and they were both so friendly and professional. Irving spoke extremely clear English and was so friendly and knowledgeable! The ATV adventure was fun, I would not recommend for anyone who is a beginner on ATV's as it is pretty intense once you get off road. But I would recommend for anyone wanting to try something challenging and fun!
    View All 109 ATV Adventure Reviews
  • Grand Cayman (Georgetown)
    Cute little town, people are very friendly! DO NOT go to Margaritaville if you're looking for a nice lunch. We got 2 appetizers, two alcoholic drinks, and a soft drink and it was over $80! Not to mention the staff was unattentive, I'm assuming since they automatically add gratuity to your bill. Otherwise, the shops around GC are reasonably priced, and the liquor is DIRT CHEAP!
    View All 3,489 Grand Cayman (Georgetown) Cruise Port Reviews