Viking Tor Cruise Review

The Beautiful Wonderful Rhine Get-A-Way

Viking Tor Cruise Review by Folbot

• Sail Date: Jul 2014
  • Destination: Europe River

After many discussions and reviewing many different destinations, my wife and I decided on the Viking Rhine Get-A-Way from Amsterdam to Basel Switzerland. We traveled alone, just the two of us. During the trip we met several people from all aver the world and made many new friends. Thinking about our journey on the Rhine with Viking, there is not a single negative thing. It was absolutely the best vacation I've ever been on, and very much looking forward to booking my next Viking River Cruise. There is no better way to visit several different destinations without packing and unpacking, as you move along the river through different countries. The accommodation's were very nice, the food was fabulous, the staff was friendly and went above and beyond to ensure that your every need was being met. The guided tours were amazing and the English speaking guides shared the history of the different sites you visited. Again, I can't say enough good about our trip. If you want to have a vacation that makes for lasting memories, makes you forget about all the daily things everyone is faced with, book a Viking River Cruise. You won't be sorry!

Folbot's Full Rating Summary

Cabin standard e 108

Room was very nice and more than adequate, spent very little time in the room.

Folbot