3. Viking Ingvi
Not only was the cruise delightful, but every meal was carefully planned to meet my special dietary needs. I thought I would never be able to eat wienerschnitzel again, but the chef prepared if from scratch especially for me. Rhine River: I thought that maybe I would have to stay behind a lot on the shore excursions because of my physical limitations, but they had a "slow group" which was for people just like me (with a cane) and I only had to sit out maybe one castle or two at most. The windmills were majestic, the castle ruins were hauntingly beautiful, the quaint villages were lovely to shop in, and i loved the Christmas stores. We collect Nutcrackers, and we found 3 on our journey!! I will remember this cruise for the rest of my life! Simply Amazing! Finally, the ship was named IngVi. Well, my Mom was name Inge V. and she had this on her license plate! she passed away 12 years ago. She would have loved, loved, loved! this cruise!

Gluten Free Girl in Seventh Heaven!

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by olivegrove81608

olivegrove81608’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

Lovely little suite. The maid left us a little swan made of towels. The room was always immaculate
  Viking Ingvi Deck Plans