3. Viking Ingvar
We spent twelve days & nights crusing the Russina waterway from St. Petersburg to Moscow. I enjoyed each of the guided tours from The Hermitage , the Peterhof, the summer Palace to the Kremlin and St Basil's church. Viking managed to make me feel at home. Each guide, both the tour escorts andlocal guides spoke very good english and were very knowledgeable. The guides managed to make history very relavant and interesting. The mechanics of the cruise were fine. our room had plenty of space , housekeeping did a wonderful job of keeping our room clean and organized. The staff were friendly and always helpful. The food was great! Each day there were many choices that were regional specialties and of course there were also the always present "american menu items available at every meal. This was certainly a "trip of a lifetime" for me and my husband. It was fun to realize that the Russian people and very much like us!

Russian Delight

Viking Ingvar Cruise Review by lswankel

lswankel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvar price drops

our cabin was comfortable and clean. the bed was firm,but not uncomfortable. The room had a good TV with adequate channels. To be honest, we were usually to tired to really watch much TV. our bathroom was spacious considering it was on a ship. the housekeeping staff made sure our room was made up early each day and there was never anything we were lacking.
  Viking Ingvar Deck Plans