• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2014
Cabin:

Our recent Viking Rhine River cruise was absolutely the best vacation my husband and I have ever experienced. Three days exploring Amsterdam, a weeklong adventure gliding through 4 countries, and a couple of nights getting back our land legs while savoring the beauty of Lucerne - it was truly a dream come true! The Viking crew organized every day in a way that allowed each guest to enjoy a perfect blend of culture, relaxation, and fun. You could take an informative guided tour at every port or just opt to read or chat with old and new friends on the ship instead. We found that the optional tours were well worth the additional fees charged and are really glad we took advantage of them. The ship was gorgeous, the meals were outstanding, and having free wine/beer available with lunches and dinners was a nice bonus. My husband and I loved this vacation so much that we are already making plans to cruise the Danube with Viking (including extra days in Budapest and Prague, of course)!

This suite was really sweet! We had a comfortable king-sized bed, good-sized bath area, roomy parlor with couch and chair, and a lovely veranda. It was a warm and inviting home away from home.

1 Helpful Vote