3. Norwegian Epic
This was my wifes and my 8th cruise, the second with ncl and the first on the epic. Embarkation was quick and easy. I had prebought my soda package and was somewhat disappointed to discover that I still had to stand in the line up on the ship with people that were just buying theirs to get the coke sticker on my card. Afterall isnt that the reason you pre purchase in the first place? The ship itself is beautiful although larger pools would have been nice. We ate at a speciality restaurent 5 evenings with my favorite being cagneys. We did the ice bar and highly recommend it, it was a blast. We went to blueman group and enjoyed it so much we went back for a second time. The remaining entertainment wasnt great but wasnt bad either. The food was great but I did have to send one meal back as it cold, the waiter was very sorry and when he returned with my new meal it was worth the wait. We tried the tube slide and the rock wall, had fun on both.

Epic test

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by faders

• Sail Date: November 2014
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
We tried the tube slide and the rock wall, had fun on both.
faders’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD 10098
Personnally I wouldnt recommend spending the extra money on a suite compared to a balcony. It was very nice but I dont see the big difference. The washroom facilities were funky but not a big issue. Our air conditioning wasnt real cold and there was a smell coming out of the shower drain one night. We contacted guest services and the smell went away but the ac nver did change that much,
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins