3. Viking Ingvi
We flew from Philadelphia to Amsterdam and were met at Schilpol Airport by a Viking agent. From there a Viking driver took us on the Viking coach to the Moevinpick Hotel. The hotel was wonderful-the food in the bar & restaurant( Silk Road ) was excellent. We were greeted at the reception desk with a warm welcome. Esther took us on a wonderful tour of the city-she is a great guide. After 2 days there we boarded the Ingvi at the port. Our cabin was more than we expected with ample room for everything we had. Suitcases went under the bed with no problem. Storage was enough for all that we had. Our program director, Nick Hale was THE BEST!!! He always had us laughing. Our waiters, Irinel, Ivo, were also wonderful, as were the bartenders, Sasha & George. Food was always good & plentiful. Our shore excursions were informative and the guides were well informed. To sum our trip up. I would absolutely go again on a Viking cruise. I have already recommended it to others. All in all, I loved everything about the journey. Thanks to all the crew.

Better than expected!!

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by judo44

Our shore excursions were informative and the guides were well informed.
Thanks to all the crew.
judo44’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

spacious for us-plenty of storage. Heated floor in the bathroom-wonderful.Very quiet-our cabin was the last one before the crew cabins-no noise from them at all.
  Viking Ingvi Deck Plans