Viking Var Cruise Review by sacook51459
- Sail Date: September 2014
- Destination: Europe River
1. Most of the morning tours begin about 8:30
2. Several of the places require a lot of stairs. If you have trouble with stairs, this is not your trip.
3. Most of the time, the cruise line provides transportation into town for your free time. So if you choose not to take an optional excursion, you are not stuck on the boat.
4. Some of the optional tours have long bus rides. Ask about the length of the bus ride if it concerns you.
5. There are fresh baked cookies available most of the day if you need a snack.
6. Bottled water is provided on every excursion.
I could not have been more pleased by Viking. The only low point of the trip was the wine tasting. We spent almost 4 hours on a bus to taste 4 lousy wines, and learn nothing about wine making. The guides in each city were very knowledgable and entertaining. Everyone connected with Viking spoke fluent English.
250,000+ people have entered their email