3. Viking Prestige
My wife, Nancy, was sick when we came aboard, had to obtain a Doctor immediately, and she was sick the whole cruise which clouded my review of this trip. However, under these circumstances, I did enjoy the trip. The whole crew was very supportive, obtaining a doctor, finding a taxi to fill the prescriptions, taking food into our stateroom for my wife, checking on her when I was off the ship, and many more kindnesses that I don't have room to tell you about. The weather was fair to good, and I was able to go ashore without difficulty. As on my previous trip in 2013, my time aboard the Prestige was great. The service and facilities were fantastic. I enjoyed every minute aboard -- the food was great, the lounge was comfortable and always available. The crew and the services they provided did an outstanding job-- each and every one.

Danube Walz

Viking Prestige Cruise Review by debundy

The weather was fair to good, and I was able to go ashore without difficulty.
debundy’s Full Rating Summary