3. Queen of the Mississippi
The first night's hotel room was included in the cruise package, as were all shore excursions. It took the hassle out of finding somewhere to stay the night before the cruise, and we knew better the cost of the trip. This was our first cruise on a smaller ship. It was much more personal than cruising on the large ships. My husband and I have traveled extensively through the United States and Canada, as well as Europe. There are many things to see in our own country, and this cruise was most enjoyable. We went from New Orleans to Memphis. Entertainers were enjoyable and personable, going out of their way to enhance the trip. It would have been nice to have a bit more shopping time. Rooms were comparable to those found in a four star hotel. Meals were varied and nicely presented. The crew was fantastic.

Up the Mississippi

Queen of the Mississippi Cruise Review by brenderart

• Sail Date: November 2014
  • Destination: USA
It would have been nice to have a bit more shopping time.
The crew was fantastic.
brenderart’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Cruise Lines Queen of the Mississippi price drops

My husband and myself found this cruise to be very satisfying. Staterooms were clean and inviting, all with balconies. The staff went an extra mile to be certain we were comfortable.