3. Quantum of the Seas
Fantastic: wifi - It's amazingly fast everywhere and I couldn't get over how well it worked. The wrist bands than allow you to shop, drink, and open your cabin doors , get into shows etc. I mean you get a cabin key and you simply have to tap it to the lock to open but you also get wristbands that do the same thing. Truly game changing two70- It's a lounge it's a lobby it's a show place I don't know what to call it but it's flippin amazing! I could sit in here all day and read lounge drink, chat , I can't say enough about this room. PS the DJ in here that played at night was SO GOOD! The show they do in here- hard to describe but saw it twice it was THAT good! Mama Mia- No watered down Version here this is the whole enchilada complete with an intermission- think of it this way you booked a cruise and got tickets to a hot Broadway show as well. Yes, it's that good! Cabins- Really nice and comfy and tons of storage - well done! Pretty Decent: Food- Overall I was pretty impressed, Had a great meal in silk- ( Get the Asian Flank Steak)- Loved the hot cookies at the Windjammer- nice touch- Was impressed with the buffet in general. Lots of for fee places to eat but trust me- you'll never go hungry. Loved the Starbucks like venue outside 270- Just OK:No Main dining room- I kind of miss that and if leaving a show you will have to wait to check in at your restaurant. BE SURE TO BOOK RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE. The public spaces are amazing. Now I'm totally pumped for Anthem!

Great Trip on a Great Big Beautiful Ship

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by jwsfun

• Sail Date: November 2014
  • Destination: Nowhere
Cabins- Really nice and comfy and tons of storage - well done!
The public spaces are amazing. Now I'm totally pumped for Anthem!
jwsfun’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas price drops

Nice Size Cabin with a decent sized window. Loved the clean lines and seemed larger than some O/V RCCL cabins I've had in the past
  Quantum of the Seas Deck Plans