3. Navigator of the Seas
1.Change your food menu in the promenade deck. The same old sandwiches and same desserts get old when your on a 7 day cruise. This also goes for your food in the Windjammer. You could tell they were cutting corners how some of the main entrees and desserts were prepared. I sailed on Voyager back in 2010 and that was the best cruise all around. 2.Your service is good in some area and poor in others. The retail shop Fashion District had one person working and had long lines at the register that she could not assist me with my needs. 3. The Retail Fashion shop did not have my size in shirts which is XXL. I asked for help from the staff members and was always told that she would have to wait and go to warehouse on the ship. She would check and get back with me. I left my number and she never called me back. This happened several times. 4.The balcony was not cleaned up from previous cruise. The window and railing was left dirty from last cruise. The floor on the balcony was dirty with finger nail clipping and long hair. The service was not good in windjammer and the prominade deck cafe. The waiter never asked us if we wanted drinks at our table while on this cruise in the windjammer. I had to get it. 5. The pillow cases were dirty. 6. I had originally requested that both twin beds be put together as one. I had to ask the room attendant several times to fix this. 7. Sewage was really very strong every day out in the hallways and when in certain areas of the ship and outside when at port in Jamaica you could smell it. 8. Went to Falmouth Jamaica and when I went into one of the shops I took off a magnet to look at it. It slipped out of my hands and it chipped. The manager of the shop made me pay for it. He acted very ugly about this and threatened to call the police if I refuse to pay. 9. When we were on the bus for our excursion we went through some very scary areas to get from Falmouth to Montego Bay. I was scared out of my wits. People would walk out in front of the driver. I prayed to God the bus didn't break down. The area was not safe. Then we were approached buy several guys while walking to go eat in Montego Bay trying to sell us drugs. 10. The ship needs to be painted and needs a face lift again. I cant see what was done to help the ship in the last dry dock. The boat looked like it was falling apart. 11. During the ice skating show we had to sit in the stools by the spotlight. While there an employee there were carrying on a conversation with another cruiser wanting to go to sleep together. I had to tell them to be quiet. 12. Where is the nice bar ware with the Royal Caribbean logo or anchor. Voyager had this and was very nice. 13. The blue towels that have the waves on them used out at the pool area were so worn and stained. I picked up one that was very ripped. 14. I had a hot stone message and it was not relaxing at all. The lady talked he entire time. 15. The ship looked like it had not been refurbished in dry dock. Very dirty in places on inside and the exterior needing painting so bad. The Liberty of the Seas was parked beside us in Cozumel and our ship looked like it needing painting badly in spots. I am very disappointed in Royal Caribbean. We spent a lot of money on this cruise and even did a balcony upgrade from a regular stateroom. Not sure if I will be returning to RCCL in 2015.

Just returned from cruise on Navigator

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by dallasguy46

5. The pillow cases were dirty.

dallasguy46’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

• City Tour
    View All 48 City Tour Reviews
  • Island Tour
    -We shopped in RCCL's port shops and had a bad experience with one merchant. I picked up a magnet to look at it and it slipped out of my hands and chipped. The merchant made me pay or he would call the police.-The tour bus driver scared the living crap out of me with his reckless driving. In addition heaven forbid the bus break down on the way from Falmouth to Montego Bay. Such a very rough area to go through. Scary. - We were offered drugs from this one dude while on foot to go eat lunch at this Jerk chicken restaurant.-Very nice port bar we went to taste Jamaican Coffee and banana bread.
    View All 37 Island Tour Reviews