3. Quantum of the Seas
There were glitches getting on the ship but it was to be expected since we were the first revenue passengers. Once on the ship it was amazing. Very elegantly beautifully designed with a lot of smart technology. Some of it was still in trail mode but it will be amazing when all the bugs are worked out. Royal did however reward us well for the little glitches, $300.00 OBC and 25% of our fare in a future cruise credit, free drinks the first night, most speciality dining was comped, and if you bought the internet package that was refunded too. Dynamic Dining was awesome a wonderful change for RCCL. Wonderland was by far my favorite speciality dining, the food and service was amazing. Silk was my second favorite, the food and service there was just as good. Chic followed by American Icon were my next favorites. I was very surprised how fast the service was in American Icon. Devenly Decandence was a complete waste of space on the ship. The food was awful, she was so full of herself that she was the only one that mattered. I watched her the next day berate a bartender at great length in front of his crew and us guests because she wanted space in the galley freezer for her Pineapples. Really with all the exec's on that cruise she could have shown some professionalism and addressed her concerns to management and not harass a very hard working bartender. Jamies wasn't really much better. They were out of Ribeye and instead of just saying they were out the server made up this story about how the chef thought the quality was not good enough.It is to my understanding that chef worked for Jamies. But I am sure that a Royal Caribbean chef would never let anything on the ship that is not of top quality. We never got our main entree. From talking to a manager that works for Jamies I got the feeling that he was there to transform Royal's crew to something better and that Royal really didn't know how to do it right. Really I don't understand why they have either of those places when Royal Caribbean has the most amazing head Chef Neil Gallagher. For years he has given us wonderful menu's, wonderful dining options, and now Wonderland. When Royal already has the best why did they look elsewhere. 270, the room, the shows, and the wonderful bartenders in there who could ask for more. 270 is the most amazing place on the ship. Music Hall was a whole lot of fun also. Michaels Pub I found the same vibe as I did with Jamies and Devin's there too it seemed like they were there to make sure Royal does it right. But for 3 days I went in there sat at the bar and for 3 days bartender's looked at me didn't greet me and they were too busy to give me a drink. So I find myself once again saying Royal already does it right, the pubs on all the other ships are 1000 times better than Michaels. I really found that on this cruise it was the best of the best of Royal Caribbean's staff to make sure we had a great time. I was very impressed at how much Royal rolled out the red carpet for the meet and mingle on this sailing. That by far was the most impressive fun meet and mingle I had ever had the pleasure of going to. I was so totally impressed with Quantum of the seas that after being home 3 days I rebooked for the November 23 sailing.

Awesome Quantum of the Seas

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by montecarlo0407

montecarlo0407’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas price drops

Very Beautiful spaciuos cabin. They cabins are longer and more narrow than cabins on other ships making the best use of space. My cabin was very roomy with lots of storage space. The closets were on each side of the couch making them very easy to use. There was enough closet, shelf, drawer and cupboard space to live in that room for a month. The vanity had a very beautiful round lighted mirror above it. The bathroom was very roomy with a much larger circular shower, beautiful brown tile, lots of storage space there too. The decor was just amazing the pattern on the lamp and two lights around the bed matched the pattern on the curtains.The balcony was perfect size and had very nice chairs with foot stools and a small table on it.
  Quantum of the Seas Deck Plans