Norwegian Dawn Review

3,050 reviews

I feel like some people were on a different ship...

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Norwegian Dawn
ktg48
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2014
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

Reading the negative reviews is interesting - my husband and I had a great trip! Of course we were bummed we didn't go to Bermuda, but we'd been watching the weather so the itinerary change wasn't unexpected. I was just glad to be heading somewhere warm!

The seas were a little rough but we took Dramamine each night and fared just fine, even though I'm a little prone to getting seasick. My husband woke up one of the last nights a little alarmed at the waves, but I slept right through it.

We loved the wind up on the top decks and were happy to take the lounge chairs up there. The pool was a little small, but we just wanted to lay out and read and drink, and there was a lot of room to do that. Weather was surprisingly good - warm and sunny once we left Boston. It was a tad rainy the last day at sea, but nothing to get worked up about.

Mid-Ship Balcony

Cabin BA

Perfectly nice. Always clean thanks to our awesome steward.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Dawn Cruise from $829

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.