• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Oct 2014
Cabin: Interior Stateroom
Traveled with children

First cruise. Really impressed.

There was a gastro outbreak on the previous trip which led to delays on boarding due to the captain ordering a deep clean of the ship. While the delay was frustrating I prefer waiting than being ill so as a one off I can’t really fault this.

The restaurants were great. The main dining room was beautiful, the staff brilliant and the food amazing. The Windjammer restaurant was very nice with great views from all windows and lovely food. I don’t normally like buffets but this was great. Always plenty of choice and I could always get more if I wished due to it being self-service. Only struggled to get a table at breakfast but always managed after a couple of minutes looking. Cleanliness was to a high standard.

Interior Stateroom

Cabin M

Comfortable and functional. Slept well and I could get a shower. Enough for me

Port Reviews

Le Havre

Could be improved by a good bombing. A concrete jungle with no character and few amenities. To be fair it's a place to go to other places, not a place to go. The French should be ashamed.Worst place I've ever been to which is saying something as I've been to Bulgaria.

previous reviewnext review