3. Norwegian Jade
It was our first time cruise, 2 adults and 2 teens, accompanied by parents-in -law, have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The ship exceptionally clean, the staff were very very good. Information regarding each city we were due to visit was displayed the night before. This was very helpful. The food in the main dining room was very good quality and I am not easy to please. Only criticism of the service was it was rather quick between courses. Also the staff had a habit of clearing any empty plates away before all of our party had finished. The theatre entertainment was very good on the nights I went. Other activities were going on all over the ship and were well organised. Again only concern was the so called 'white night'. I attended as the family wanted to give it a go, we lasted 5 mins. It was a tadd over the top and not worthy of such high billing on the cruise entertainment list. I would certainly recommend NCL for a relaxed cruise around Europe.

First time cruisers

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by rickipike10

I would certainly recommend NCL for a relaxed cruise around Europe.
rickipike10’s Full Rating Summary