3. Brilliance of the Seas
Loved our cruise, embarkation in Boston was fast and organized. We got an inside cabin, first time in 20 years. this was a last minute vacation so there wasn't much to pick from for cabins. We thought it was just fine. I would do an inside cabin again without any reservations! The best part of cruising is meeting new people. We find it interesting to hear their story and we heard lots of them thru the week. This was only our 2nd RCCL cruise, we've been on NCL 12 times so we are familiar with NCL ways. I do love NCL freestyle dining. It also worked the opposite, people we talked to that always are "Loyal to Royal' don't like the freestyle dining so it's personal preference. I didn't like the food on RCCL. The buffet had the same stuff every day and there was pretty much nothing I Iiked. The burgers looked like they had been cooked for months. They had ice in the lettuce???? I asked why and they said to keep it cold but it also keeps it watery. I didn't like the cattle call of the MDR and service was slow. We ate at the Park Cafe alot but to be on a cruise and eating a grilled cheese sandwich for supper wasn't my idea of great dining, even tho it tasted fine.

My Canada Cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by hagelbagel

hagelbagel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Cabin was fine, small but served the purpose and it was QUIET, we were at the end of the hall!!!
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans