Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by global wanderer
- Sail Date: October 2014
- Destination: Transatlantic
- Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
2. Food - the worst we have experienced on Celebrity. Needs tweaking. Main dining room poor (as ever), but more disappointing were the speciality restaurants. Given that we dined in them a lot in a 14 night cruise, and on this ship there are only two, would have been improved hugely by some change in the menu. Why not have a daily special?
3. Service - OK, but the Eastern Europeans in Qsine can sometimes seem very gruff, better in SS. Oh for a French or Italian waiter for a little style. Thank God for the Asian waiters, and for some individuals.
4. Drinks - again as others have observed terribly overpriced. If you are a drinker then this will be an expensive cruise. Both of the drinks packages are pretty hopeless - with wine by the glass priced cunningly just above the limit. Good bottles of wine are ludicrously priced - 200 or even 300 dollars!
5. Entertainment - could have done with more full caste shows.
6. Lectures - again the worst in Celebrity. Far too low brow, and the times kept changing. This is a real weakness on a Transatlantic.
7. Activities - enthusiastic staff (Andreas and Rachel) carried it through. Not sure why everything had to be at lunchtime, with nothing in the late afternoon.
250,000+ people have entered their email