3. Navigator of the Seas
I was a little skeptical about my upcoming cruise, because of all the negative comments that were post on cruise critic. My family of 4 found the Navigator of the Seas absolutely wonderful. When we arrived in Galveston, my husband dropped us off at the pier and then found parking; immediately there was someone from RC taking our luggage. Super easy. If you actual arrive when you are suppose to, look at the boarding time for your room, then it is a snap. Once on board you can tell a significant difference from Carnival. The decor is just beautiful, a lot of time and money went into this ship. I found the ship to be spotless and the staff wonderful. We had Mac as our room attendant and he very nice and helpful. We had a family oceanview stateroom and it was great for 4; never cramped. I did not come on this ship to eat, so to me all food was great. The Sapphire Dining Room was beautiful and I loved dressing up for our special dinners. We had Cajetan and Angelo as our servers, who were awesome. There was always enough options and conversation to keep us coming back. We also eat at Sabor, WOW, amazing. Johnny Rockets was good for an afternoon break, but nothing special. There were a lot of activities on the ship, so much that I did not get to everything. My teenagers loved the sports court and especially the Flow Rider. All the evening shows were good to me. I especially enjoyed the line dancing classes, they were fun and a skill I could take back home with me. I also liked the Cosmopolitan Club, great view of the poolside. For excursions we did the Playa Mia in Cozumel. It was a great beach day with fun activities for my teenagers. I enjoyed the unlimited margaritas. In the Georgetown we did the Catamaran to Sting Ray City. This was so much fun***5 stars. In Jamaica we did the Estate Pass at Good Hope. I wanted my kids to get a little bit of culture and this was just the ticket. We enjoyed a beautiful day just walking around and eating Jerk. I typically do not give reviews, but I wanted others to know that this trip was wonderful. We have traveled around the world as a family, but this cruise allowed us to spend quality time as a family. We did not have to make beds, do dishes, nor plan anything; it was all done for us. We did feel like Royals. We will be returning asap for another cruise on RC.

Wonderful Cruise