3. Royal Princess
Princess accomplished their objective of small ship feel on a large ship. On October 18th,I was whisked ito my cabin by Princess. Even tho I was on the 15th deck : no problem finding an attended elevator at the embarkation. I had been warned about crowding on the Royal Princess Elevators so I didn't leave my cabin when I heard lots of people passing in the adjacent passageway. Only happened twice during the seven day cruise. So the elevators were no problem for me, although some elevators seemed small for such a large ship. And fellow passengers complained that there were just too many elevators midship. Hard to tell where the next elevator would be arriving. But I have been on forty-five cruises and I have learned not to complain about too many elevators. Had great evening dining , traditional, second seating with Jeff the waiter who made my seven dinners on the ship so enjoyable. My cabin steward Raul, was exceptional, also. I had three things I wanted my cabin steward to do and they were accomplished efficiently and in a reasonable time frame. Unusual compared to some of my experiences on much smaller ships. The weather was bad in Halifax but the captain warned us well in advance.

Accomplished

Royal Princess Cruise Review by LunchCompanion

Princess accomplished their objective of small ship feel on a large ship.
The weather was bad in Halifax but the captain warned us well in advance.

LunchCompanion’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DE
Large enuf shower. Better room between foot of bed and wall than on most ships. Nice to have a choice,within cabin, of sitting at a chair at the desk or sitting on the couch. The verandah was a tad bigger than I expected. The chairs on the verandah seemed to have reclining ability but I didn't try them.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins