3. Viking Schumann
I had a fabulous first experience with Viking. By the evening of the first day the crew was already calling the guest by their name. The food was wonderful. By the second day I discovered the soup and salad bar in the lounge for lunch. The entertainment was very good and did an excellent job of incorporating local talent. The young lady that took care of the cabin was delightful and creative. She made me a birthday cake out of towels for my birthday. I have already signed up for trip next June. I met so many guest that were delightful to converse with. Learned so much about their cultures and life lessons.

Prague to Berlin