3. Viking Odin
This was our first river cruise, celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, and occurring during wife's birthday. Crew provided a birthday cake to celebrate the occasion, and finding my wife was on a glutein free diet made her special breads that were glutein free. The service aboard ship was excellent, so good in fact that the Paris Hotel we stayed in at the end(a Starwood Preferred Guest Hotel), felt like a comedown, although we can't complain about its service, just that the ship's crew was so much better. Our bartender interested me on our first night in your liquor package, and then every time I arrived at the bar he had my drink ready. We also enjoyed some excellent wine selections with this package, and I would suggest you publicize it more. We can's afford to take a cruise each year, but are looking forward to 2 years hence when we will most likely be booking another with you. By the way, your Med cruises look very inviting.

Service aboard ship

Viking Odin Cruise Review by bill.palm@cox.net

By the way, your Med cruises look very inviting.

bill.palm@cox.net’s Full Rating Summary