3. Navigator of the Seas
After cruising well over 200 nights with RCI, I feel that I can judge with experience the pros and cons of my recent week on the Navigator. We decided to experience, for the first time, a virtual inside cabin. Totally LOVED it! Ample room and storage plus the virtual "window" was amazing. Loved watching the sunrises, It was also a positive to be able to "see" the weather before getting dressed. We ate in all 4 specialty restaurants and loved each one! Although it was additional costs, the food was absolutely amazing and the service above reproach. A true negative that we have found on this cruise (and previous Navigator cruises the past year or so) is the decline in activities. The Cruise Compass seems to be filled more with upcoming sales (everything from the stores to Bingo). I, personally, love relaxing activities such as crafting and reading. Both the Scrap-booking and Jewelry classes have decreased from 3x weekly to once a week... and moved to 9am instead of 3pm. The library area is now the card/game area. Hence, the decrease in books by probably 80%. Plus, due to game-playing it is not quiet for reading (the comfortable chairs are gone, also). The most severe negative is the lack of evening entertainment. The Schooner Bar had mediocre activity a few nights and empty most (even Phil Anderson was gone). Two Poets Pub was dull and dead (where is Derek Lewis and Kamikaze Karaoke when I need him). Bubba Feathers was basically the only entertainment for music and dancing. PLEASE bring Derek Lewis back on the Navigator of the Seas and watch the Two Poets Pub overflow with happy guests and busy bartenders. In addition, Dining in the Main dining room has declined. Possibly due to our continual cruising it has become repetitive and mundane. While the service was 4 star level, the food tasted and looked like "assembly-line" food. We ate in the Main dining room the first night and then ate in all 4 specialty restaurants and also the Windjammer. The pros still outweigh the negatives and we are booked for 9 more cruises. Royal Caribbean is still the best in the way they treat their guests (past guests especially). I'm still "Loyal to Royal".

Quiet cruise (too quiet)

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by kittenmom

kittenmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Outstanding room! Typically love the balconies and Promenades but now love this category!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans