3. AmaCello
This past September I took a dream trip with my mom who had always dreamed on taking a River cruise along the Rhein. We started the planning in the early spring and could not believe how popular these river cruises were. We were doing this blindly as we didn't know of anyone that had ever went on a river cruise, so we had no idea what to expect at all. We arrived in Amsterdam the day before our cruise. We boarded the Amacello and from that first moment, we felt comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating, our room was beautiful, the boat was clean, and classy. The food was outstanding, our cruise manager was outstanding and helpful, we cannot say enough about this boat & staff. The tours offered many options, there is absolutely nothing negative to say. We have highly recommended Amawaterways and the Amacello to everyone that asks! Thanks for a very memorable trip.

WE LOVED IT!! It surpassed my expectations!

AmaCello Cruise Review by Excitedtraveller