3. Bahamas Celebration
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The ship left punctually, no problems with the luggage and very friendly and helpful room service. The weather was great and our time on the ship was both restful and fun. Our favorite restaurant was the Crystal Dining Room, that had excellent service and delicious food all included in the cruise price. The waiters and maitre'd where very helpful and professional. The night entertainment was awesome. We really enjoyed the singers, magician and acrobats. Our time in the Bahamas was just the right amount of time, about 8 hours. We paid a little extra for a beach package that included a buffet lunch at a hotel and access to many swimming pools and a white sand beach. I'd definitely use this cruise line again.

Great Get Away Cruise

Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Sunshineart

• Sail Date: September 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas
Sunshineart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Celebration price drops

Very nice room, not huge but clean and just right for us.
  Bahamas Celebration Deck Plans