3. MSC Magnifica
For me as a European citizen (Amsterdam, the Netherlands) I really enjoyed my cruise on the Magnifica ! This was my 2nd one with her…… Ok.., most of the ports where not super…, but I don’t mind that. I dont like to do excursions, i like to walk around by my self or with friends and look at other ships. The weather was more then good.., only sun and no wind. The service on board was good enough for me, I’m not a fan of the entertainment on board, so I did not mind it was not really good . I can entertain my self.., don’t need a show. I like my beer.., so I had that package.., 23€ a day ! Pfff.., that was good ! Everything was clean on board…, the are taking good care of this ship. The food in the restaurant was good.., nothing special.., just good. The buffet was also not bad.., only bin there for lunch. Everybody was very friendly, I made some new friends ! The is nothing bad to say…, I like MSC .

I like her a lot!

MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by bastiaan

This was my 2nd one with her……
Ok.., most of the ports where not super…, but I don’t mind that.
The weather was more then good.., only sun and no wind.
I can entertain my self.., don’t need a show.
I like my beer.., so I had that package.., 23€ a day ! Pfff.., that was good !
Everything was clean on board…, the are taking good care of this ship.
The food in the restaurant was good.., nothing special.., just good.
The buffet was also not bad.., only bin there for lunch.
Everybody was very friendly, I made some new friends !
The is nothing bad to say…, I like MSC .

bastiaan’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Magnifica price drops

THe room was nice, clean and enough space.Nothing bad to say about it.
  MSC Magnifica Deck Plans