• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

dm1234
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2014
Cabin: Interior

Just returned from our cruise on the valor. Had a wonderful cruise. Food on board the ship was the best I've had on any cruise to date Our weather was perfect,could not have asked or wanted for better.. Calm sea for the whole cruise. Excursions were everything we were looking for. In St. Kitts try Jim & rose tours. In St. Lucia we used Harods this tour was very good and it included a buffet lunch that was very good. Would definitely book with Harod again. All in all it was about as ciose to perfect as you can get. The on board entertainment was also worth the time .The ships staff were very friendly and very attentive they went out of there way to speak to us by name any time they saw us aboard the ship.I guess if there was a short coming to this cruise it would be that the week went by too fast. Make sure you try the Mongolian wok in Rosies it was excellent.My wife and me did self assist on disembarkation and it was quick and easy our transportation to the airport was there waiting for us as soon as we got of the ship. Every facet of this cruise was perfect.

Interior

Cabin 4G

Cabin was a standard interior cabin, plenty of closet space. Cabin was always clean.

previous reviewnext review