3. Navigator of the Seas
My husband and I sailed on NOS in October 2014 to celebrate our 22nd anniversary. We are in our mid 40’s and were looking to relax and enjoying being together. We were able to do that. Our room was great, it was centrally located on the ship in an effort to reduce my queasiness and I think I fared pretty well. I did end up buying some essential oils on the ship to combat my nausea and I was mostly fine. We had a great time on the cruise. The ship was beautiful, very clean and everyone was very friendly. Our cabin steward was awesome and went above and beyond whenever we asked him for anything. We loved the specialty restaurants and main dining room but were disappointed in the windjammer and with room service (breakfast). The powdered eggs were shameful! Who eats that? We spent WAY too much money on ourselves, but we don’t regret it. We found out we are light weight drinkers and love afternoon naps! We enjoyed singing along at the piano bar, which we both found surprising. We did NOT love the Fury Catamaran shore excursion in Cozumel. It had to be the worst snorkeling experience we have ever had. The beach break was nice, tons of stuff to do, beer and margaritas were free flowing, just don’t choose this one if you want to snorkel! We are already watching the dates for 2016 to go back with the kids. WE LOVED IT!

Anniversary Cruise