3. Norwegian Epic
I had never cruised before and my friend and I chose this cruise because of the ports we stop at and also the chance to have a few days in Barcelona afterwards. There was so much to do every single day and every night sometimes we stayed up till 2am to try and fit it all in. We saw five shows including the cirque dreams and dinner which was fab. We also wentvto a few party nights for dancing too. We never went to any of the extra payment restaurants as the food was really nice . I am not a fan of buffets so we did not go there for dinner and my friend is a vegetarian and this sas catered for. we had quite a few long days out and had room service one night when we returned which arrived within half an hour and was yummy. the staff were lovely especcially our room steward, the staff at the atrium cafe and bliss. We tbought the onboard prices for drinks were pretty good and were about the same price as cocktails at home. An amazing holiday I cannot wait to go on another cruise !

Amazing!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by janey18

An amazing holiday I cannot wait to go on another cruise !
janey18’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin IF 12130
Had a midship inside cabin which was quite easy to find after the first few days. There was a lot of storage which was good as we had both bought a lot of clothes. The beds were comfy and the shower was always nice and warm. Overall it was of a good standard especcially for tge money we had paid. Hardly in the room as we were always out doing something.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins