3. Navigator of the Seas
I'm going to start by saying I'm very disappointed in the reviews for Navigator of the Seas that I have read recently! I'm not sure where people are getting that this ship needs work and is falling apart and that trash was left by the pools or that the service was rude in some areas! This is our second time on the Navigator of the Seas within 9 months and we absolutely love it!! We are pretty picky people when it comes to cleanliness and having high standards for service, but this ship exceeded our expectations! Never once was there trash that I could see around the pools or the ship, the carpet is just fine and the ship never smelled at all! The public restrooms were in prestige condition and didn't smell like urine, from what some reviews said below. I have no idea what they are talking about. So my Cruise: :) Getting on the ship in Galveston took about 45 minutes, they do have a smaller terminal than Carnival does, so it takes quite a bit longer to get on the ship. However, not a problem at all.....we were on the ship around Noon and went straight up to the Windjammer to have lunch (cookies were so yummy!) and then the rooms were available at 1:00pm and we went up to our room to check it out since this was our first balcony room we had booked! It was beautiful! We loved the view and enjoyed the beautiful sea view everyday! Our stateroom attendant, Presley, was awesome!!!!!!! He kept our room so nice and clean and in great condition, we never went without anything that we needed and he made it a point to ask how we were everyday, what our plans were and to have a great time! He even made us a stingray towel animal in our room when we got back from Grand Cayman since we told him we were swimming with the stingrays that day!! Great great service from him!! We ate in the MDR every night except Wednesday night, which we went to Chops Grille! We always make it a point to at the steakhouse! The MDR service was great, and our menu every night was wonderful with great and unique selections! We enjoyed the food and have no complaints. Chops Grille was very good too and we always enjoy eating there! We also tried out the new Mexican restaurant called Sabor and it was delicious!!!!! Such great modern Mexican food! We had it for lunch on Friday and it was a nice switch from eating my normal cheeseburger and French fries from the Windjammer, even though it was very yummy too! :) The only complaint I might have is that maybe the chef that cooks their chocolate cakes might need a little more help! I'm a huge fan of good ole chocolate cake and it was not that on the ship! But that was just a minor minor minor thing.... I had plenty of other great desserts to choose from!! The Entertainment on the ship was awesome! We enjoyed the circus parade in the promenade on the first night aboard the ship and also the 70's Disco night as well. We went to the shows in the theatre every night and enjoyed them so much! One night they had an all acapella group called "The Edge Effect" and they were awesome!! Great job to the Cruise Director, Jeffrey for getting great shows together! We especially enjoyed the Ice Skating Show! That was awesome!!!! To do all of that stuff on the ice skating rink on a moving ship, is unbelievable!! We loved it! I also had fun doing different thing like the music trivia and rock climbing, watching the flowrider and etc. I LOVED how there wasn't any pressure to buy alcohol on this cruise! We sailed with Carnival this past May and they covered us at the pool with constant pressure to buy alcohol! It was awful! So I was thankful to be able to lay out by the pool and not be bothered hardly! The service is great out there! All in All, it was an AMAZING cruise and we enjoyed ourselves immensely and were so relaxed! It's always hard to leave a good cruise!! We have already booked 2 more cruises with Royal for next year and can't wait to go back!! Thank you Royal for another wonderful vacation!!! It was Awesome!!

Wonderful Cruise!!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by adnorm08

So my Cruise: :)
Thank you Royal for another wonderful vacation!!! It was Awesome!!
adnorm08’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

We loved being on Deck 9 and the balcony room that we had was very spacious with a lot of storage area and room to move around! We would definitely book this same room again! We loved it!!!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Snorkeling
    We booked this excursion on the ship and the day before we were in Cozumel and were so happy we did! It was a great excursion with great tour guides and we had a blast!!! They took us to Chakanaab park where we got our snorkel gear and got in the water and saw some really neat fish, stingrays and a statue!! Afterwards, we had free reign of the park for a couple hours and ate lunch there (great fajitas) and then got in the very nice huge pool!! We would totally do this again!
    View All 436 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Falmouth
    Jamaica is a very beautiful country and we loved exploring Falmouth's port. We didn't go outside the port area but just walked around and they had a ton of stores to look in as well as few eating places! It was very nice and we enjoyed walking around!
    View All 1,354 Falmouth Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Falmouth Cruise Port Review
  • Stingray Swim
    This excursion was awesome and everyone must do it!!! We got on a boat and it was about a 20 minute ride out to the middle of the ocean! It was crazy because there is this sandbar and it's only 4 ft deep and you are surrounded by the ocean! So surreal! However, the water color there was stunning and breathtaking! It was so picturesque!!! We all got out of the boat and you could grab snorkel gear if you please and got in a circle. They told us a few stories about the stingrays and some history on them and then we got to each hold one, feel one, have a kiss (they will take your picture if you want them too) and then feed them!! It was the neatest experience and I would definitely do it again!
    View All 734 Stingray Swim Reviews