3. Navigator of the Seas
From the very start it was a great cruise. Check in was fast and we walked right on the boat, no lines! The crew was great, very attentive! We had a promenade cabin on deck 6 which we worried would be noisy but after about 10:30 pm it was quiet. It is so quick to get everywhere from this cabin. This is our 2nd time on promenade .... Our only complaint was with Chops. After paying a 40 cover charge then to hear we had to pay another 19 to get our favorite cut..... Didn't happen. We spent our money on the other great specialty restaurants. We realize that beef prices have gone crazy but wow..... The dining room food seemed better to me than it has in a while. They could improve the quality of the steak - tough..... but we were warned, and I would love to have the flourless cake more than once. We love the Diamond Lounge and new policies, I miss the movies in the little theater, but we enjoy the big screen. I enjoyed going to the movies on port days after we had gotten back to the ship. The TV selection was bad. But you don't go on a cruise to watch TV..... The shows were great. Really liked Bonjovi. Disembarkation went really well.

Love Texas Cruising!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by New Texan

New Texan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

We have stayed in 2 promenade cabins, one on deck 6 and one on 8. The cabin is a little loud during show times but after about 10:30 pm it gets quiet. If you have a little one with an earlier bed time, this one may not be for you. The cabin is a great location for everything.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans