3. Scenic Sapphire
Just home from a fabulous cruise on Scenic's beautifully appointed Sapphire which included a 3 day land tour in Prague at the beginning of the trip. This enabled us to get ourselves somewhat acclimatized to the 8 hour time difference from our flight from Western Canada. The tour guides were very informative, Scenic buses always at the ready to transport us to and from our land tours. The ship was beautiful with true 5 Star service. Kudos to our Room Steward Dana, Butler Zoltan and Cruise Director Patrik. Food was great & bar service always readily available. My husband & I made many new friends onboard; of the 165 passengers onboard 80% were fellow Canadians with the balance comprising of Brits, Aussies and a few Americans. We'd highly recommend Scenic Tours and would readily take another in the future.

Scenic Sapphire-Gems of the Danube

Scenic Sapphire Cruise Review by Kacey154

Kacey154’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Sapphire price drops

Cabin BA229
Great placement-near the rear of the ship but I wouldn't think there could be a bad cabin on a ship this size.