3. Royal Princess
Out of 18 cruises..This was the last cruise line I have not cruised with .. (haven't with Cunard, and not sure I would any way).. but I have to say we sadly wasn't impressed in my first cruise with Princess . There were all sorts of things that lead to me say I will never cruise on them again. .some small .. some not so small. The staff were so hit and miss.. you get a nice person, you get another that acted like he wanted to be else where.. It was not an over all good feel from the crew. No one has to bend over backwards for me.. we are not like that at all..just a smile will do. Our room steward was great..(deck 14).. The room is ok size in the bed area .. (balcony room), what did bother you was small things like the balcony being so small.. middle of the night chairs were hitting door.. but it wasn't so simple to just open door.. there was such suction holding it closed only my husband could undo it.. (strange!) The bathroom was so tiny.. which was ok when all you had to do was shower.. but what about dressing? No one could actually really change in the bathroom , especially if say someone had a shower and now all around you was wet. They need a curtain between the bath/closet area and bed space.. that would give the privacy needed. Shower did not have much water pressure. The shows were just okay. For all of you that think they are so great have you been on the other cruise lines? And the Piazza.. I was expecting to be wowed from what all I read.. but wasn't at all. What they do have down in tours.. holding you in the theatre and going out as a group is a very good idea.

Disappointing Royal Princess trip