• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Suesue cruiser
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2014
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 2C

The ship was beautiful, the staff was outstanding, our room was very nice. However I felt there was too many bars and not enough entertainment between 600pm and 900pm. Most of the nightly activities and fun stuff occurred after 10:00pm. And when you have to get up early for tours, it's just to late. I'm only 49, so it's not like I typically go to bed early, but I wish there was more offered in entertainment. I'm getting used to ships really wowing me shows and great venues with other options. It was a let down.

I only had 2 shore excursions booked with Celebrity and one was just really a transfer in Sicily and the other tour I booked was cancelled by Celebrity for Athens so I took an alternate tour. It wasn't too good! I wish Celebrity had informed me before I left that the tour was cancelled and I would have booked a better alternative, as the Celebrity tour was pretty bad. It went to the Acropolis and the stadium and it was a 2 minute photo op at the stadium and the tour guide wasn't too good. And we ended up leaving our guide at the Acropolis since he was that bad.

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 2C