3. Celebrity Reflection
The ship was beautiful, the staff was outstanding, our room was very nice. However I felt there was too many bars and not enough entertainment between 600pm and 900pm. Most of the nightly activities and fun stuff occurred after 10:00pm. And when you have to get up early for tours, it's just to late. I'm only 49, so it's not like I typically go to bed early, but I wish there was more offered in entertainment. I'm getting used to ships really wowing me shows and great venues with other options. It was a let down. I only had 2 shore excursions booked with Celebrity and one was just really a transfer in Sicily and the other tour I booked was cancelled by Celebrity for Athens so I took an alternate tour. It wasn't too good! I wish Celebrity had informed me before I left that the tour was cancelled and I would have booked a better alternative, as the Celebrity tour was pretty bad. It went to the Acropolis and the stadium and it was a 2 minute photo op at the stadium and the tour guide wasn't too good. And we ended up leaving our guide at the Acropolis since he was that bad.

A bit underwhelmed

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Suesue cruiser

• Sail Date: September 2014
  • Destination: Greece
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)
Suesue cruiser’s Full Rating Summary