3. Bahamas Celebration
Family and friends had an awesome time! While gambling, you're Black Jack staff was amazing. There was a drunk guy testing one of your crew members patience at the Black Jack's table closest to the exit by the cashing out window, and he handled himself professionally at all times. The professionalism of your crew was amazing. Michael, he was always running around helping guests with drinks, getting ice, and whatever it took to make guests happy. He sure made our day by selling us a big bottle of rum and kept the sodas nice and cold for us by refilling the ice every time he came around. Our room attendant was great and always smiling. Suggestion: putting some sort of padding around the bed frame. The ice cream sampling was awesome! Don't ever get rid of that. It was a nice way to cool off after being outside in the pool and hot. The food was delicious. The host of the late show was a little slow at first but then started to make people laugh. He kept his composure and didn't give up. My brother in law and I were turned away for our family dinner because we didn't have pants, but we were wearing nice shorts. Some individuals were wearing jeans that looked dirty. I think dressing nice if fine, but with over twenty in our group, we were the only outcast. My wife and I were part of the couple's show/competition. We love it! I came in second, but everyone agreed I should've won. I've been in Disney Cruises, so I can tell you that you guys really made my family, friends, and us feel Magical.

Fun and Exciting

Get Bahamas Celebration price drops

N/A
  Bahamas Celebration Deck Plans

• Freeport
    Clean and well maintained. Some, if not, most of the stores were closed when we got there Saturday. We went to the resort about 12 miles away in a taxi van. A little disorganized but overall not bad. Taxi driver taking us the hotel drove quite fast, including taking the turns. She knows the roads well, but guests were uncomfortable. We understand they want to get back fast to pick up more guest, but safety should always be a primary focus. Overall, they were polite and professional both going to the hotel and coming back.
    View All 1,354 Freeport Cruise Port Reviews