3. Navigator of the Seas
My husband and I loved this cruise! I read the reviews about how dirty the ship was,and how poor the food and entertainment was and I have to wonder, were we on a different ship? We thought the entertainment was exceptional. Loved the ice skating show and all of the "game show" type events, like "Love and Marriage" and "The Quest". The cruise director, Jeffery, was so funny and we enjoyed starting each morning watching his show on the ships channel to let us know what was going on that day. We ate in the main dining room every night and found there was a good variety to choose from and never found any issues with our meals. The wait staff was attentive and our only complaint is that they didn't acknowledge my husband's birthday even though they were aware of it the first night of the cruise. We found the ship very clean and well maintained and would certainly cruise on this ship again. The only negative thing was the port at Galveston was difficult to get in and out of and it was a bit chaotic.

Great Cruise