• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Florida48
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2014
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 2B

Everything on this ship is superlative. I have only one small complaint and that is the coffee served needs to be improved. The staff on the Reflection went above and beyond to insure we had a memorable cruise. One of the Guest Services staff even fixed my prescription sunglasses for me when a screw fell out. I also want to mention the entertainment - especially the evening shows. They were all good. There was a Beatles band and they were great!

We only booked one excursion with the ship in Santorini which I would recommend due to the fact you will get off the boat first! In Istanbul and Ephesus, we used Ephesus Shuttle which I would highly recommend. In Istanbul we were paired up with the very knowledgeable Tayfun (pronounced Typhoon) and in Kusadasi with Mellissa who is the best tour guide we ever had! In Athens we used Athens Limo and took a tour of Ancient Corinth and the Acropolis. In Naples, we used Rome in Limo who provided the very enjoyable Diego as our driver/guide! He took us to a fabulous restaurant in Positano for lunch. All of these companies gave 6 of us essentially our own private tour and we could not have been more happy. Money well spent!

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 2B

Cabin 2B

Cabin was great. Plenty of storage in the cabin and bathroom.

previous reviewnext review