Carnival Miracle Cruise Review

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by mreagleye

• Sail Date: Sep 2014
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I must say that I have been to Alaska on 4 other cruises 3 with Carnival and 1 with a sister ship and I have always loved the cruise. Alaska is such a magical place and must be seen in all it's glory. We have been 5 times at different times each time and I have to say that the earlier in the season the better for me. Although we had almost perfect weather on this past cruise something was still missing. ( SNOW) when you think of Alaska you think of snow. We did get to see the salmon running which is unusual so late in the season. This trip was unique and I am not sure I can put my finger on exactly what was different. The crew on the ship we mostly good although the entertainment staff was not as pleasant as usual. The cruise director was on his first voyage on this ship and did an extremely good job. His staff and assistants were nit so bubbly and friendly as we had come to expect. Even the food seemed off a little from previous voyages. We are Platinum members with Carnival and love them. They call them the fun ships for a reason. I really think that you get out of a cruise whatever you are expecting and Carnival has never let us down. The next time I sail to Alaska it will be in May or early June. I will always sail with Carnival because we have sailed with all the others and find them the best. Even when they we not at their best they are still better than the rest.

mreagleye's Full Rating Summary