3. Carnival Pride
We had an awesome vacation on this beautiful cruise!!!. This was our first cruise and we fell in love with Carnival.Talk about cleanness, rooms , food, entertainment everything can be described with just one word AWESOME!!!!. We loved the food in the Normandie restaurant. Buffet was great at Mermaid grill. I have never had such a fresh and delicious Pizza. Pizza Pirate on this ship is great. The guy Sateesh at Pizza Pirate was great. I can not believe that on a ship we were getting such delicious homemade pizza for 24 hrs. Weather was great through the whole week just the Saturday the ocean was bit rough because of the Hurricane in Mexico.I was so scared of getting Sea sick but forget it completely I had blast on this ship. Impressed with the cleanliness and the crew members on the ship. they greet you with smile all the times. Hats off these Crew members who mad our vacation memorable. Carnival work really hard to make you feel like home. Our room was on Panorama deck . I loved the location of our room just one floor below from Lido deck. Love dour balcony overlooking to the beautiful blue sea. Our room steward Roderick was just outstanding in his service. Loved every night the clean room and the towel animal. My daughter fell in love with the monkey they made. Excursions: We did not buy any excursions from carnival but loved going to Nassau and Freeport. The Jankanoo beach was awesome at Freeport. Loved the blue water every where.Of course Atlantis is just out of this world resort. Just one complain regarding the ports that the ship should stay for longer time on beach ports to make the most of the day. I am extremely impressed by our cruise vacation. There is so much to tell.....Just cant wait to go o Carnival another cruise Carnival Breeze!!!!!!

Awesome vacation on Carnival Pride!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by ebridge12