3. Navigator of the Seas
Customer service is really bad on The Navigator of The Seas. We redeemed points from our Royal Caribbean credit card for on board credit. We had our emails and conformation numbers from the redemption and called Two days prior the confirm the on board credit would be there. The credit was not there when we boarded and was told that we had to go through our travel agent to find anything out. Our travel agent finally got our credit on day Four of our Seven day cruise (The travel agent was not involved in the redeeming the points). Royal Caribbean in Galveston is very unorganized and is chaos when getting off the Ship. I will not go to Royal Caribbean in Galveston again, it was that bad. I do not mind waiting in line and I expected it to be organized. luggage on both sides of the room with snakes lines in the middle,security breaking and parting the lines to allow porters to bring in the luggage for the next cruise, people making their way through the snake lines to get their luggage and not knowing where the line started or stopped. It took us two hours to go through the lines.

Royal Caribbean Navigator of The Seas

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by tc cruzing

tc cruzing’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The room was as expected.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans