3. Viking Bestla
Recently back from a great cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest (followed by Prague extension). Exceeded my expectations. Had the youngest (German) captain in Viking (Bestla) fleet and it seemed he set a nice tone as everyone aboard enjoyed the experience. Biggest surprise was the great food. We've sailed quite a bit and it seems the food has steadily got worse but this time it was excellent. Also Viking matches others with free wine & beer at lunch & dinner and it flowed easily with me being permitted to select whatever beer was onboard. Enjoyed the ports and most of the guides did an good job. Nice to not have to pay for the tours. Took a couple of extra excursions but final bill was low. Cruising isn't cheap but we feel we got our money's worth out of this trip.

Grand European Cruise

Viking Bestla Cruise Review by GrandpaBilly

GrandpaBilly’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bestla price drops

Had a French balcony cabin and it worked fine. Sliding glass door permitted us to sail most nights with the door open. Not a large cabin but had everything we needed. The L'Occitane products provided were the best I've ever had on a ship or even in a hotel.
  Viking Bestla Deck Plans