• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Party_of_One
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2014
Cabin: Oceanview (obstructed view)

This Wine Country Coastal Cruise on the Crown Princess departed from Vancouver, stopped in Victoria, Seattle, Astoria, San Francisco and Santa Barbara, and ended in Los Angeles. I am a 41 year old woman who enjoys travelling on her own. This was my fourth cruise with Princess, and the third time I have taken a cruise on my own, and overall it was a great experience.

I flew into Vancouver from Florida the day of the cruise and took the Princess transfer to the ship. I arrived around 12:30. A Princess rep with a sign greeted me when I exited the customs area and directed me to another person who took my bags so they could be delivered directly to my stateroom. I then waited in line to board a full-size charter bus. The first bus filled up, but I only had to wait about 10 minutes for another bus to arrive. The bus driver was very affable and gave us a narrated tour as he drove us through Vancouver to the port. At the pier, there were no lines and I was checked in and onboard the ship in about 5-10 minutes.

Oceanview (obstructed view)

Cabin OV

This is officially an obstructed view cabin, but I thought the view was fantastic. There are no lifeboats or other equipment in front of the window; just a platform above and below the window.

previous reviewnext review