3. Viking Hlin
We just recently returned from our week long Romantic Danube River Cruise. We were a party of four traveling on Viking for the first time. We felt like the crew gave over 100% in making sure all patrons were well taken care of at meals, going and coming from our land excursions and our time on the ship. The pace of the trip was relaxing. In addition to the many excursions planned, the schedule allowed for time to just sit on the desk and enjoy the beautiful countryside. We made lots of new friends from several countries. I would gladly sign up for another Viking River Cruise as I really enjoyed seeing the countries from a more intimate perspective. The ride was very smooth and quiet.

Great attention to detail

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by traveler4fun

traveler4fun’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

Really enjoyed sitting on the balcony in the afternoons before dinner. The ship is only months old, so everything looked new. The ride was very smooth and quiet.
  Viking Hlin Deck Plans