3. Navigator of the Seas
My wife and I just got back from our honeymoon cruise and I must say that we extremely enjoyed ourselves. The crew was always working super hard and were a bit overwhelmed at times but always made sure to say hello. I never once saw any crew members just standing around or loafing. The people are working their tails off all day, everyday. Although we were just first time cruisers and haven't experience the way things used to be before the pre paid gratuities, I didn't once notice any crew members not willing to help with any problem big or small. We still ended up tipping certain members that were outstanding anyways which made the services even better. All I can say is get to know the fellows that work at the Schooner Bar, Abel, Eric, and Bela are phenomenal guys and we loved hanging out with them. Our dining time was at 8:00 pm on Deck 3 and had Annabelle for a waitress with the help of Milan. These two were so very attentive to our needs and always there to treat us like royalty. There were so very many activities on board to attend as well from shows, ice shows, Salsa Dancing, Ballroom Dancing, rock climbing, putt putt, Flowrider, Ice Skating in Studio B, the list just goes on and on and we tried them all. Food was all pretty good in the Windjammer as well as the Main Dining Hall, never any complaints except for the tiger shrimp to which Annabelle just brought me out a different entree and everything was fine. No matter where we went on the boat there was always friends to be made whether they were other passengers or crew members everyday was full of great conversations with all types of different people.

Treated like family!!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by bradleyj0014

bradleyj0014’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Our stateroom was always kept nice by our attendant Glen. It was actually much bigger than we anticipated it being and our great attendant would always make sure that our wine bottles were chilled in ice and he would always dig out our excursion tickets and other show ticket and place them in the most obvious spots after cleaning the room to make sure that we never missed a show or appointment. Excellent views from out the porthole window of the sunrise and wake from the ship cruising.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Motorcycle Tour
    While on our honeymoon September 16th was the day our Royal Caribbean Cruise Boat came to port at Cozumel. I had previously booked this tour several months in advance independently because Royal Caribbean doesn't offer such exciting excursions as this. We made the short walk from the pier to Eaglerider and got set up and ready to ride. The group was small and intimate with only one other couple from Carnival Cruise line. I reserved a 2012 Fat Boy Lo and it was just my size....perfecto. Adrian was by far the best tour guide that we had throughout the whole 7 day cruise. It was more like riding with a group of friends as opposed to some amigos that you just met. Adrian was always there helping the ladies get their helmets on and off as well making sure everyone with shorts on remembered not to stick their legs to the pipes every time we stopped. First, we did a Mayan tour, Tequila tour/tasting, and got extremely education on how the island of Cozumel came to be...Adrian has done his homework on the history of the island for sure. Then we rode off to a very personal beach bar right on the water that served fresh coconuts and cold Dos Equis. The owner stated that his place was "THE RRRRRRRRRREAL McCOY" and he was right. Tons of great pictures of this place were taken. We then headed off, while Adrian took pictures of everyone riding with his Iphone, and stopped for more photo opportunities before coming to an amazing place for fresh authentic fajitas out on a wonder deck that overlooked the crystal blue ocean. The tour ended with a ride through the downtown area of San Miguel where we were taunted to rev up the engines by pedestrians on the sidewalks. If you are ever down in Cozumel I would definitely recommend stopping in and talking to Adrian and the crew at Eaglerider. These people are hard working and fantastic at what they do. ALL THE EXCURSIONS WE BOOKED THROUGH THE CRUISE LINE WERE OVERPRICED AND NO WHERE NEAR AS EXCITING AND MEMORABLE AS THIS!!!!!! A big thank you to the people at Eaglerider Cozumel........God bless for providing us with awesome unforgettable memories of your wonderful country.
    View All 8 Motorcycle Tour Reviews
  • Falmouth
    While in Jamaica we didn't book any excursions because we were running low on funds by this point but I heard that Dunn's River Falls was a big hit from the other passengers. Instead we just walked around the pier (Royal Caribbean built pier) and did some shopping. It was just okay but when we went outside of the gated pier we were swarmed by merchants pulling and tugging on our arms and clothes to get us to shop in their little shacks and stuff. We felt a little uncomfortable so we quickly decided to go back to the gated pier and just shop there. I would rather pay a few dollars more for the same items and not have to deal with all of the harassment. Avoid the stupid Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville though. $8.50 for a single margarita that comes in a tiny plastic cup. Then the nacho's, although they were oversized, they were also overpriced too at a whopping $27.50 for one plate!!! We just decided to get the margaritas, which we thought would be bigger, and a couple of waters. Total bill for two waters and two tiny margaritas?...$23.00 plus tip. STAY AWAY FROM THERE!!! I would have much rather spent more time in Cozumel but Falmouth was the longest stop that we made just to apparently have more time to funnel money into this Royal Caribbean built pier. In order to do anything at all in Jamaica you must travel outside of Falmouth and go all the way to the North side of the island so this is obviously a ploy to keep people's money with Royal Caribbean.
    View All 1,327 Falmouth Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Falmouth Cruise Port Review
  • Dolphin Encounter
    At the Dolphin Encounter portion they yell at you if you even pull your camera out to take a picture so that they can charge you $35.00 for one picture of you with a Dolphin. No lunch was provided and we weren't going to pay for a single slice of Pizza Hut pizza that they ordered and resold to us so we ended up having to wait the whole day until we got back on board the ship to eat. Had a much more exciting time on the excursion that we booked independently in Cozumel.
    View All 80 Dolphin Encounter Reviews
  • Stingray Swim
    The only thing that I would complain about would be the excursion that we booked through Royal Caribbean in Cayman Islands. This was the Dolphin Encounter w/ Stingray City. It was fun and a once in a lifetime experience but it was way overpriced and they wanted $25.00 for one single picture of the Stingray City portion that they just ended up emailing to us which was absurd. The crew that took us out to the sandbar were very good and friendly. They were an independent outfit that was probably hired by Royal Caribbean to motor people out there and show them a good time but they still wanted way too much money for their pictures.
    View All 725 Stingray Swim Reviews