3. Norwegian Gem
My wife and I are back from a fabulous 7 day cruise on the NCL Gem to Canada and New England. This was the first cruise of the season for the Gem. We were cheerfully greeted as we arrived at the terminal in New York. We had a very quick registration process, got our room keys, proceeded to our waiting area and were among the first passengers to board. We went to the Grand Pacific for lunch where the staff was ready to wait on us. Service and lunch was excellent. During the cruise we ate at Cagney's, Le Bistro and La Cucina. The food was excellent and the wait staff was excellent. The other nights we ate in the Grand Pacific. Again the food was excellent and the service was excellent. The entertainment was fabulous as well. The production cast put on three shows, all excellent singing and dancing. The comedian, Jeff Harms, put on a very funny show. We also played Deal or No Deal each time it was offered and we were chosen as on stage contestants twice (helped to pay down our bill). We visited the casino nightly. We both play slots and I also played some 3 Card Poker. I was happy to see $5 dollar tables (last 3 times on the Breakaway there were only $10 dollar tables). I have to thank Pearl in the Casino for helping us set up the slot pull that we had for our roll call members, it was a lot of fun. The disembarkation went very smoothly for us. We do the easy walk off. Overall this was one of the best cruises we have taken and will always recommend NCL.

Another Fabulous NCL Cruise

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by silverc243

The disembarkation went very smoothly for us. We do the easy walk off.

silverc243’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11634
Roomy cabin. Lots of closet and draw space. Nice size balcony.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins