3. Carnival Freedom
Carnival has come a long way from 2000. This is my 20th cruise and I was very impressed with the freedom. The food choices were very good and the ship was attractive. We had any time dining. The food and service was good. We enjoy dressing a little nicer for dinner. Freedom guests seemed to go more for casual - shorts, t-shirts and caps. I did not enjoy the "just came from the beach look" in the MDR. Our cabin was one of the largest we have ever had. There was a beautiful ocean view from our window cabin. The room was always clean. We did not have much interaction with our cabin attendants so I could not comment on that. We had lunch at a different venue every. It is no lie, the Burgers were to die for. The buffet had more than enough choices and most foods I had were tasty. This is a budget cruise line but the food was a good value for what I paid. Sure, Celebrity's food is better, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how good most of the food was. We only went to one show and did not care for the amateur singing and acting. As for our daily sit by the out door pool was not so great an experience. To much public display for a family friendly cruise line. One of the pool security guards finally asked a group of men to tone their actions down a bit and they did. One of the men held his hands together like the guard was going to handcuff him mocking the security guard for doing his job. This cruise definitely had a diverse group of people. I do not want to sound mean but many people on this cruise had a "low class" mentality. I am not saying they were low class but they did act as if they had no class.

Nice Ship - Not so nice passengers

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by melanieb

melanieb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A
We had a beautiful view of the ocean. There was a large picture window. The room was spacious and very clean. Our attendant kept everything organized and comfy.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins