I have always wanted to take a small cruise (less than 25 people). I found Islandwindjammers on the web and read Cruise Critic as well as their website before booking. The cruise lived up to expectations and more. The booking and pre-cruise process was great, very personable with quick responses to my every question. They recommended and arranged pre-cruise private tours and airport transfers. The whole process was very personalized. Once on the boat, it was relaxing and fun. The crew was so nice, friendly and attentive. The food was beyond expectations! Everything was delicious and the perfect amount and frequency. The activities took advantage of the islands we visited including walks, waterfalls, snorkeling, and beach picnics. We had a relaxing, fun week and met such nice people. We would like to do it again!

A different kind of Caribbean cruise

Diamant Cruise Review by tjgtravel

tjgtravel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Windjammers Diamant price drops

Our room was small in comparison to the larger ships but had enough space for us.