3. Celebrity Constellation
What a great way for the boys to learn about other countries and modern miracles. The lectures helped us all understand a great deal about all we were able to see. The boys were pre teens and still able to enjoy the kids clubs while being old enough to enjoy some free time with all the others their age. My boys have cruise since they were 7 and 9 so know the how to get around a ship.and make the most of all the club events available to them. The boys were spoiled rotten on the ship with tours and numerous activities to keep them entertained. I was lucky enough to run into an old friend on the first day so had some one to hang out with while my husband sat at the pool and people watched lol. (Shopping isn't his thing) There was always lots to do on board and on all the shore days too. I bought one of the Frozen drink packages for my husband who was then able to have any alcohol or non alcohol frozen drink. This was well worth it for him on such a hot itinerary even though he is not a big drinker. The food was spectacular and the restaurants all fantastic. My youngest loved chocolate ice cream at that age and the ice cream counter lady was amazing with him always encouraging healthier choices. The room Stewarts were always leaving great towel animals for the boys to enjoy. The boys have several friends who have now gone on cruise as kids are perfect ambassadors I loved the little bar dining area at the back of the ship for lunch and or brunch on sea days. Try the bagels or croissants with the cream cheese and the lox or the amazing blintz. I know even with working out and all the touring I still gained 5 pounds but it was so worth it . My husband says I travel by tasting and shopping I think he may be half right I love the people and their foods and the sights.

Wonderful family time and learning experience all in one

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Travel bug 2000